Bike Hire in Cornwall Delivered to your Door!
We deliver to all sorts of groups including tours, schools, staff outings, hen do's and large family groups.
Bikes personally delivered to your accommodation or pre arranged location throughout Cornwall. Your peddles and bike fitted on delivery as well as advice on where to cycle and distances.
We have bikes for all the family, all of which are frequently serviced to ensure you get the best bike hire in Cornwall, delivered to you.
If your touring, training, on holiday with family and friends or organising a large group, Go By Cycle have the bikes you require and will deliver them to your accommodation in Cornwall at a time to suit you.
We are able to hire bicycles to individuals, families and large groups. Road bikes are British made and we have steel or carbon fibre. All our equipment is checked before delivery and you are supplied with helmets, pumps, locks and puncture repair kits, including spare inner tubes.
Hire cycles, SUPs and kayaks, delivered to your door and have all you need to enjoy your holiday in Cornwall from the moment you arrive.
Click here now to check availability
Some of the trips made by Go ByCycle customers this year
Pascale and Alain
Delivery address: Bodmin Parkway train station
Pascale and Alain decided to see a bit of Cornwall whilst on Holiday from Canada visiting friends in London. They jumped on a train and we met them at Bodmin Parkway train station. Experienced cyclists, we fitted their own pedals and paniers to the bikes and off they went for 5 days exploring Cornwall. Their first cycle was from Bodmin Parkway, along the cycle route - not the main road, joining up with the Camel Trail and spending the evening ( which turned out to be beautifully sunny and warm) in Padstow. They had a fantastic few days. An email recieved from them during the trip said 'We really have a good trip, we enjoy the hills!' We had warned them that Cornwall was slightly hilly and to relax and take their time - no setting big distances as their target each day - so they could make the most of Cornwall in the sun.
Day one - Luxulyan Train Station
Day Two - The Camel Trail, Bodmin
This is a large touring group for whom we have been providing cycles for many years now. They stay across Cornwall on a walking and cycling holiday exploring all the areas seen in program's such as Poldark and the Rosamunde Pilcher books and films. From Luxulyan train station the group cycle along the quiet country lanes to the Eden project (there is a discount to visitors who arrive at the Eden Project by cycle). They have the day at Eden and then return to the train station where we collect the bikes, marking each one so they have the same bike the following day where they cycle 10 miles along the Camel Trail from Bodmin to Padstow. We collect the bikes in Padstow and the group go off to experience some of the best fish and chips in the country.
Delivery Address: Newquay Airport
Juliette, Louis and their delightful family come from a small french speaking Island with no hills and spent 10 days cycling Cornwall with their tents last summer. They had an amazing time, discovering places to camp along the way, although we did give them some advice on where to head for and called our friends at a local campsite for their first evening. They had a great spirit of adventure and Cornwall was just one of their stops during the family holiday of a lifetime. They used our lightweight day bikes and covered a lot of miles and saw some of our most spectacular scenery. They even sent Paul a bottle of Rum when they returned home a few months later to thanks us for the wonderful experience they had. We hope to see them again one day!
Family one way trip
Delivery Address: Crowdy Reservoir, Bodmin Moor
This is one of our families that we see regularly with a variety of different family members and friends in tow. Our unique one way service means that we can meet people where ever they like along the Camel Trail and collect from any point on the same day. This time the group started from Crowdy reservoir right in the heart of Bodmin Moor. It's a spectacular cycle across the moors through St Breward and Blisland, both with lovely pubs, and down to the Camel Trail. The trail leads all the way to Padstow, which means you cycle over 24 miles in total. On this day we collected from a point on the upper end of the trail. At other times we have delivered to Blisland and the upper Camel Trail collecting from Padstow.
Sibyl from Norway cycled around West Cornwall with our light
I let you know by pleasure, that I was perfectly satisfied about all your services!
It was all fine, I got a very well bike from Go ByCycle and the delivery and collection was just great! I really enjoyed my stay in Cornwall, beautiful area! Thank you a lot to make my holidays with your bike that lovely!
Here is the only one picture I have with your bike from Sennen Cove.
Father and Son tour of Cornwall
Delivery Address: Bodmin to Penzance - 5 days
Rishmein cycled with his young teenage son and sent us this review of his trip.
It's been a long time I was waiting for my son to be ready for this kind of vacation. My wife was in the Indian Ocean for 3 weeks and my daughter baby sitting in Sicily. The timing was perfect to decide for a tour on a bike with my son .
It's been 2.5 years we are in London and eager to discover other parts of UK before going back to France. Cornwall looked to be an obvious destination .
We started from Bodmin using the Camel back trail to Padstow, then St Agnes, St Ives, Lands End and Penzance, all in 5 days. We took our time and time to talk to people at all the places we visited. The weather was perfect as we did not experience a drop of rain .
Paul was great and very professional as he brought us our bikes to our hotel and collected them back at our destination. The bikes were great and in very good condition.
This is the vacation my son and I will remember all our life and waiting to discover other region
of beautiful UK.
Rishmein kindly sent us photographs of his trip which are dotted throughout the website, as did Pascale and Alain and many other cyclists. Please keep them coming!
Our Facebook competition to win bike hire for two delivered to your holiday accommodation in Cornwall has been launched! All you need to do is like our Facebook page and write where you'll be staying and when on the competition post. The competition will be drawn on the 15th July 2016.
Terms and conditions.
1. The promoter is: Go ByCycle
2. This competition is in no way endorsed, administered or sponsored by Facebook, any questions comments or complaints about this competition should be directed to Go ByCycle not Facebook.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/Cornwallbikehire/
5. Closing date for entry will be 15th July 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prize is two adult day bikes delivered to a holiday address in Cornwall for one week. Hire includes use of helmets, lock and puncture repair kit.
8.Standard terms and conditions of hire apply including hirer (winner) taking financial responsibility for bikes or equipment which is lost, damaged or stolen. The winners credit card details will be held by Go ByCycle as security during the hire. See here for full terms for hire.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from followers on our Facebook page.
12. The winner will be posted on Facebook on the 15th July 2016. If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Go ByCycle will notify the winner when the bikes can be delivered during the holiday dates stated to the destination stated on the competition entry.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available on Go ByCycles Facebook page.
19. Entrants must be aged over 21 to be eligible.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Go ByCycle and not to any other party.